Monday, January 4, 2010

How to implement Nice and Clean Sliding Login Panel built with jQuery in Drupal

Hi all, i found out a Nice and Clean Sliding Login Panel by

Nice and Clean Sliding Login Panel

At first i wonder how to implement it in Drupal 6 ..

Here are the steps

1. Download the files from the provided example

2. Download the codes with the themes which i use in this case here
Sample files with the themes




3. You should see the login and registration form within the sliding panel if you're not logged in.
Like this










11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! ive been looking for something like this. But the code sample you have given has been stript by you blog. Any change of getting the complete code?

Cheers

yonghan said...

Sure,what's your email? ^_^

Unknown said...

Hi. Thanks so much for the code. Could you post the complete code or send it to my email, as well? It is conrad_design@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

Really nice, I have been wanting to do this in Drupal 6. Can you please send me the complete code to my email. vishalchavda@hotmail.com

thanks.

Jonathan said...

I would also like a copy of the complete code. Is it posted anywhere? If not could you mail it to me? truebluejw@gmail.com

yonghan said...

I'm sorry for the late reply..I have to rewrite the code..When i finished and it works fine,i'll send the code to all of you..Thanks a lot for coming to my blog...

buhle said...

Do you know how I can implement it on HTML, I am new to all this and would love to learn. I have searched all over net for a tutorial on it but cant find any. Please help me:)
buhle@live.co.za

Puneet said...

Hello Can you email the code to my address please. punt.2k@gmail.com

Tareq Assaf said...

Can you send me the code to my email please

tassaf@sbm.com.sa

Thanks a lot

Tareq Assaf said...

Can you send me the code to my email please

tassaf@sbm.com.sa

Thanks a lot

Tareq Assaf said...

Can you send me the code to my email please

tassaf@sbm.com.sa

Thanks a lot